Quality Assurance Engineer
The PhotoShelter team is seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will help us scale our QA operation in support of PhotoShelter's diverse and rapidly-growing product platforms.
- Help design, implement and maintain our automation infrastructure in collaboration with our DevOps team.
- Create and maintain automated test cases and related documentation, including test plans.
- Assist with manual testing to cover all use cases and performance tests.
- Log and track issues, assist in verifying all releases before and after deployment to production environment.
- Work closely with product, design and engineering teams to help define quality criteria, use cases and test scripts.
- Ensure the product, design & development teams understand test results with regard to passes, failures and tests still to be executed.
You Must Have:
- Experience automating tests in both desktop and tablet/mobile environment.
- Experience with open source automation testing tools (Huxley, Selenium) a plus.
- Ability to design and implement test automation & unit test frameworks.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply product knowledge to your test planning.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Bonus Point for:
- Love of photography.
- Past work experience in heavily image-oriented environments.
Benefits & Perks
- Very engineer-friendly work environment.
- QA Team helps set time lines and controls scope - we hate crazy deploy schedules or rushed releases!
- An awesome office location (hello, Union Square).
- A wealth of in-house photography knowledge from corner to corner.
- Company events like team dinners, movie nights in our awesome common area, beer brewings and tastings, and random snacking (and yes, a lot of us are foodies).
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must be willing to work in our New York City office.