Email Marketing for Photographers
- Discover how email marketing can grow your photo business.
- Learn components of a great email, plus what photo buyers like.
- Get tips from photographers who use email marketing to attract new clients.
- Understand the in's and out's of email service providers, what they cost, and how to pick one.
Get email marketing tips to grow your photo business and impress new clients each time you hit send.
If you want to build your photography business, reach more clients, and solidify your brand, email marketing is key to your workflow. We've partnered with Emma to bring you Email Marketing for Photographers, a free guide packed with tips to be a successful email marketer and attract attention from potential clients. Get advice from photographers who've mastered email marketing to showcase their photography brand and bring in real business as a result. And get familiar with user-friendly email service providers while learning email marketing do's and don'ts to help keep you top of mind.
You'll also learn how to:
- Segment your audience and pick content that appeals to each group.
- Showcase your personality and establish a consistent brand.
- Engage your audience and build relationships that last.
- And more!
"The goal of email marketing is to stay top of mind, get my work in front of buyers, and showcase my growing body of images. I strive to make my emails something that people look forward to. " ~John Keatley, Advertising and Celebrity Photographer
Get your free guide now
This guide presented by PhotoShelter and Emma will be emailed to you as a PDF. We won't sell or distribute your email address. It's protected by a pack of wild turkeys who do not like strangers.
Download the free guide and get email marketing tips to grow your photo business and reach new clients.