Google Analytics for Photographers
- Discover 10 ways to improve your photo business using Google Analytics.
- Learn to use Google Analytics to make smarter business decisions and engage your target audience.
- Learn how to see who's on your website now, where your visitors come from, and more.
Learn 10 ways to improve your photography business using Google Analytics.
In this free guide, you'll learn how to read the data and reports provided by Google Analytics, and how to use that information to make smarter decisions about your online content. Whether you want to determine how people are finding your website or what they're actually doing once they're there, this guide will teach you to use Google Analytics to properly diagnose your website and get the answers you need to improve your photography business online.
Inside this free guide, you'll discover 10 ways to improve your photo business using Google Analytics, all of which are designed to help you understand the data and use it to guide your online decisions - from email campaigns to social media marketing to bigger website design changes, and more.
You'll also learn from photographers including Corey Woodruff, Gerry Walden, Mike Cavaroc, and Hunter Harrison who are using Google Analytics to engage their target audiences, and to help them decide how and where to spend their valuable time.
Use this guide to gain deeper insights into your website, including tips to:
- Know where your traffic is coming from
- Identify what content engages your visitors most
- Determine if social media drives traffic to your site
- Create specific campaigns to track your marketing efforts
- And more!
Google Analytics for Photographers offers a hands-on approach to learn how to study your website traffic, understand what it means, and how it can help you make smarter business decisions.
Get your free guide now
The 30-page PDF will be e-mailed to you. We won't sell or distribute your email. It's guarded 24/7 by rats with laser eye beams!