What Buyers Want from Photographers: 2011 Survey
- Over 500 professional buyers and photo editors surveyed
- Learn where photo buyers find new talent and images
- Find out how to optimize your website for the best buyer results
Our 2011 survey addresses many of the questions to which photographers really need answers
Our 2011 survey garnered responses from over 500 photo buyers and editors, and aims to break down information barriers to address many of the questions that photographers often ask — how to best reach the clients, attract their attention, and serve them in a way that keeps a client coming back for more. Inside you'll find powerful data and suggestions straight from the minds of buyers.
Over 35 pages of insight and analysis with a range of photo buyers and photo editors from across the spectrum including USA Today, Discover Magazine, J Walter Thompson, Publicis, DraftFCB, Random House, Harper Collins and many more.
What You'll Learn:
The e-book survey contains three parts:
- Marketing. Find out the best way to get noticed, what makes a good e-mail and direct mail piece, which social media sites, contests and other sources are used to find photographers
- Portfolio Websites. How long will clients wait for a page to load, do they view websites on mobile devices, what background colors are most appealing, and much more
- Selling & Delivery. Where buyers search for images, how they prefer to obtain pricing, and the best ways to deliver images to clients.
Get your free guide now
The 25-page PDF will be e-mailed to you. We won't sell or distribute your email. It's guarded 24/7 by unusually aggressive antelopes!