Pricing Your Work: Magazine Photography
- Learn how to develop an estimate for potential magazine assignments.
- Get six tips to help you profit from working for magazines.
- Understand the three basic types of magazine contracts, including the biggest win-win for photographers.
Learn how to charge clients and profit from magazine assignments.
Pricing Your Work: Magazine Photography is the first in a series of guides with tips to help photographers create estimates and fee structures for their work. Get insights from Wonderful Machine’s CEO Bill Cramer who outlines what a photographer should expect when determining pricing for magazine assignments. The guide also includes:
- The most common magazine shoot expenses.
- FAQs, including if/how to charge clients for a rental fee, rush fee, or a cancellation.
- Online resources from Wonderful Machine on pricing and negotiating with clients.
Download the free guide and get major insights on how to charge for magazine assignments.
Get your free guide now
This guide will be emailed to you as a PDF. We won’t sell or distribute your email address. It’s protected by a gang of inebriated stripmall tattoo artists.