Selling Nature Photography looks closely at how to succeed at marketing and selling nature photography in today’s competitive market. Read interviews with seasoned photographers who have turned their passion for photographing the outdoors into thriving and sustainable businesses. Learn from leading photographers including Art Wolfe, Jerry Monkman, Martin Bailey, Jody MacDonald and Grant Kaye who offer their advice on how to develop a niche, market your work, bring clients through the door and create sustainable businesses across the many different ways to sell nature photography.
This free guide also includes interviews with nature photography buyers who are on the lookout for new images to publish and photographers to feature. Get their insights into making it as a nature photographer, including why taking the time to research and personalize your pitches can help you get hired.
What You'll Learn:
This guide gives nature photographers essential business advice, including:
- Six questions to ask yourself before pitching editorial clients
- Seven tips to get your nature photography featured in public spaces
- How to turn your passion into a thriving business
- Why storytelling and nature photography go hand and hand
- Why being persistent in your business and protecting your interests is a must.
Use this guide to grow your nature photography brand, market your work, and attract more clients than ever before.
Get your free guide now
The 34-page PDF will be emailed to you. We won’t sell or distribute your email address. It’s protected by really mean 8th grade girls.