Sales Account Executive
PhotoShelter is looking for an experienced and driven Sales Account Executive to help grow Libris, a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images and video. With 11 years in the cloud, over 400 million photo and video assets, and 10 million new assets monthly, PhotoShelter is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 professional photographers shooting for enterprise commercial and editorial clients.
The Sales Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Sales and is responsible for managing a sales pipeline of organizations interested in adopting Libris. While it’s important to be persistent, above all this role requires curiosity, intelligence and organizational skills to educate prospects as well as manage relationships and processes to let our solution sell itself. This role offers both great upside in terms of compensation and the opportunity to grow with the company as a sales leader in the organization. Your targets will consist of generating new revenue each quarter, closing sales opportunities, being supported by Sales Development Reps that prospect and schedule demos and a Client Services Team that provides support throughout the sales trial process.
Why Work for PhotoShelter:
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), and commuter benefits.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets from new and existing accounts with the primary emphasis on developing new business.
- Own the sales process including qualification, problem identification and needs analysis, product demonstrations, trial monitoring and management of contract approval processes.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with decision makers at top universities, pro sports teams, travel brands and other organizations with an increasing focus on Enterprise accounts.
- Develop winning customer solutions and promote effective sales activities; become a sales leader within the organization.
- Be diligent about lead and pipeline management and collection of opportunity data.
- Identify product development opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Represent the company through web product demonstrations and at relevant trade shows and events.
- Contribute to team efforts with the goal to grow the Libris business significantly quarter over quarter.
- You understand “visual media” and the workflows of creative and communication teams (existing network to sell into a plus).
- You are highly organized and detail oriented, but are able to move fast.
- You are customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
- You have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
- You possess business acumen, ask questions to understand and solve challenges.
- You value metrics, understand that activity leads to results and always want to improve.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
- You are familiar with sales and marketing tools (Salesforce.com and marketing automation a plus).
- You are able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.