Client Services Associate
PhotoShelter is looking for the newest member of our our Client Services team! Supporting the photographers using PhotoShelter every day is a huge part of who we are (and what makes us different). We care a ton about our customers and want to help solve all their problems -- from the challenges of setting up a new website to ensuring they put their best foot forward with their own clients.
We're looking for the ultimate problem solver. Someone who can help defuse tense situations with a great attitude. Someone who's patient, friendly, motivated, has great writing skills, and isn't intimidated by a phone call.
We're supporting a growing customer base of photographers around the world, and need someone to dive right in.
- Provide support via phone and e-mail to entire client base
- Work with help desk and bug-tracking software (Zendesk, Jira) to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Log and escalate tickets to a variety of internal groups
- Analyze and evaluate user problems and comments for future site improvements
- Escalate and follow all problems to resolution
- Take on and manage specific projects as delegated by team manager
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Excellent familiarity with web browsers
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Must be Internet savvy
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong ability to address many issues within a short time frame
- Attention to detail
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- College degree
- Enthusiasm and motivation to handle projects independently
- Knowledge of HTML and Macs is preferred
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- A love of photography is a big plus
- Already know of PhotoShelter? You are awesome!
PhotoShelter supports the people and organizations who create and share visual stories — the people who inspire us to see the world a little differently every day. Our platform offers simple and smart ways to show, sell, deliver and organize, and highlight quality visual content. We handle the biggest files and solve some of the toughest challenges that come with storing and distributing images. All with the professional quality and service our members deserve. So they don’t have to worry. Ever.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.