Client Services Associate (Libris)
PhotoShelter is looking for an empathic and strategic Client Services Associate to manage, support and expand our clients with a Libris account. Libris is a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images and video. With 13 years in the cloud, over half a billion photo, video and other creative digital assets under management, our Company is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 of the world’s top professional photographers.
The Client Services Associate will report directly to the Director of Client Services and is responsible for providing customer support and success that goes above and beyond traditional expectations. This important role is key to the growth of our company. Our targets are to increase client retention and account revenue. Our job is to understand the needs and workflows of our clients who want to organize and manage large media libraries, provide proactive guidance on best practices in working with Libris, manage onboarding, anticipate and answer any questions that may arise, and advocate for product updates that will better address our clients’ needs. Ultimately we want to ensure that all of our clients love Libris and feel comfortable relying on our tools to successfully manage their media libraries and accomplish their team’s objectives using these media assets. We’re looking for someone to join the Client Services team who can elevate our support and success capabilities for our clients, to help them make the most of their assets using Libris.
Why Work for PhotoShelter:
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with visual media and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), generous vacation time and commuter benefits.
- Deeply understand the Libris product, how it works, and the multitude of ways our clients use the system.
- Work one-on-one with new Libris users during personalized onboarding and training sessions.
- Establish and manage relationships with your book of business of clients to understand and advise on their workflow over time, and increase adoption and satisfaction.
- Communicate best practices to new users to expedite successful outcomes.
- Process annual renewals to maintain high retention rate.
- Help generate incremental revenue from clients by upselling add-ons and upgrading accounts to higher tiers.
- Use Salesforce and Gainsight to execute and keep track of client interactions.
- Support migration for clients moving from their current system to Libris.
- Work with the Product team to schedule custom development work for clients as needed.
- Collaborate with the Sales team as-needed to help close new accounts.
- Provide general support via phone and e-mail to Libris client base.
- Work with help desk and bug tracking software (Zendesk, Jira) to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Escalate and follow all problems to resolution.
- Analyze and evaluate user problems and comments to inform future product improvements.
- Take on and manage specific projects as delegated by team lead and manager.
- You understand “visual media” and the workflows of creative and communication teams (experience in the industry a plus).
- You have a strong understanding of digital photo technologies, software and workflows.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented, but are able to move fast.
- You are customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
- You have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
- You have at least three years experience in a client facing role with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
- You are able to listen, exhibit patience, and eloquently communicate difficult answers.
- You are familiar with CS software tools (Salesforce, Gainsight and/or other CRM / Email software).
- You are able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
PhotoShelter supports the people and organizations who create and share visual stories — the people who inspire us to see the world a little differently every day. Our platform offers simple and smart ways to show, sell, deliver and organize, and highlight quality visual content. We handle the biggest files and solve some of the toughest challenges that come with storing and distributing images. All with the professional quality and service our members deserve. So they don’t have to worry. Ever.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.