Digital Marketing Intern
PhotoShelter is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Intern to work at PhotoShelter this semester to help grow Libris, a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images and video. With 12 years in the cloud and over 400 million assets managed, PhotoShelter is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 professional photographers shooting for enterprise commercial and editorial clients.
The Digital Marketing Internship is a paid opportunity and has the objective to support our Marketing team by researching, developing and distributing content and assisting with other projects generating awareness and leads for Libris. He/She will tag along with our day-to-day projects to get exposed to the running of a SaaS business and marketing organization, but will also own one larger project, to be determined together, from beginning to end.
Why Work for PhotoShelter
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Work together with different team members across marketing disciplines from Content and Community Marketing to Event Marketing and Demand Generation
- Provide direct support to the Marketing team, assisting with day-to-day operations
- Generate awareness by sharing content on social and identify other opportunities
- Learn new tools and best practices collaborating on and supporting event, email and community marketing initiatives
- Perform basic website and blog traffic analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Support cross-team account-based campaigns and outreach
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong academic record with demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong interest in Marketing and/or Creative Services
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining deadlines and projects
- Willingness to pitch in and work as a team player
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Wordpress preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.