PhotoShelter, the leader in photography portfolio websites, photo sales, marketing and archiving tools for photographers, is seeking a Marketing Associate to provide support in all areas of our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn and grow by supporting an amazing marketing team across several key initiatives, from customer success to content to acquisition.
A successful candidate will be creative, innovative, and enjoy proactive problem solving. We need someone who is willing to go above and beyond, find the optimal customers, and guide them toward successful experiences with our product.
This role will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Success.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with customer success manager to create strategies for onboarding new users via email, content and in-product communications
- Write and deploy our newsletter for both members and leads
- Manage member upgrade campaign tactical planning and execution
- Manage the creation of email offers and landing pages. End-to-end responsibility including the development of campaign ideas, writing content, building emails, and deployment (using Marketo and Unbounce platforms)
- Coordinate social media campaigns and strategy for when, what and where to post
- Create a strategy for featuring new and existing members across all channels
- Personally communicate with new and existing customers on an ongoing basis to learn about their goals, wants and needs with our tools
- Manage student acquisition program and Influencer campaigns
- Oversee content creation and organization of customer help center and member forums
- Assist with event and partnership program activation
- Provide support for Libris by PhotoShelter (our digital asset management platform for brands) as needed for content, campaign and events
- 3+ years of general marketing, customer success, and/or social media marketing experience, preferably for a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management skills — multi-tasking a must
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Must be internet savvy and have a keen eye for design
- A working knowledge of Marketo, Unbounce or other lead-gen/marketing automation software a major plus.
- Interest and/or knowledge of photography and the industry (love of photography a huge bonus!)
- Creative and outgoing personality willing to work productively with colleagues. This is an individual contributor role but requires close coordination with teammates.
The ideal candidate for this position will work hard to ensure our customers achieve their desired outcomes at every stage of their journey, from the top of the funnel to the members who’ve been around since day 1. Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you!
And the Good Stuff:
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
The Added Perks:
- An awesome office location (hello, Union Square!)
- A wealth of in-house photography knowledge from corner to corner
- A friendly, open, and accepting team that is eager to meet you
- Team outings and in office events
- Home-brewed beer
- Exposure to amazing photography, photographers, and trends in the industry
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter. Must be willing to work in our downtown New York City office - no exceptions.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.