Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Are you a highly organized go-getter? Do you want a job that varies from day to day (sometimes minute to minute)? Do you want to be part of one of the best tech companies to work for in New York? PhotoShelter is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and manage our office.
PhotoShelter is the leading digital asset management platform for visual storytellers. We offer a unified platform of technology, tools, and insights that help more than 80,000 professional photographers and 800 brands manage their visual media every day. PhotoShelter accomplishes this through two solutions: PhotoShelter for photographers and Libris for brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At PhotoShelter, we believe in:
- People – our coworkers and users make our job enjoyable and meaningful
- Self-motivation – we are a company of individuals with entrepreneurial spirits and a passion to continually improve
- Collaboration – we value what can be accomplished when we work together
- Continuing education – from learning from our users to inviting industry experts in for lunch to attending lectures after work, we love learning
- Personal growth – we actively support our coworkers in areas of desired professional development and personal growth
- Supporting visual culture – photography inspires, informs, and has an impact on our world. It is important to us to support photography’s potential as a medium and message
- Having fun and enjoying what we do – work is not only a job, and we have fun doing it
- Assist with scheduling, administrative tasks and travel for the CEO
- Manage day-to-day operations of a 60-person office, from greeting guests to ordering supplies to coordinating facilities maintenance, repairs, and improvements
- Help with new hire onboarding
- Serve as the liaison for HR-related questions
- Plan office events such team-building events, monthly photo presentations, holiday parties
- Plan travel for out-of-town employees
- Assist with research and analysis as needed in various departments
- Superior organizational, time management and planning skills
- Professional in-person, e-mail and phone personality
- Must be Internet savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Resourceful personality with strong sense of ownership and pride
- College degree
- A love of photography is a plus
And the Good Stuff:
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
The Added Perks:
- An awesome office location (hello, Union Square!)
- A wealth of in-house photography knowledge from corner to corner
- A friendly, open, and accepting team that is eager to meet you
- Team outings and in office events
- Home-brewed beer
- Exposure to amazing photography, photographers, and trends in the industry
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a resume and cover letter. Must be willing to work in our downtown New York City office - no exceptions.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.