Sales Development Representative
PhotoShelter is looking for an energetic and competitive Sales Development Representative to help grow Libris, a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images, video and other creative files. With over 12 years of experience managing half a billion assets in the cloud, PhotoShelter is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 professional photographers shooting for enterprise commercial and editorial clients.
The Sales Development Representative will report directly to the Sales Development Manager and is responsible for cold email and call campaigns to generate leads and meetings. This is an essential role as you’re the fuel of the sales and marketing organization. The ideal candidate is passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Being successful in this position means that you have the opportunity to grow with the company and advance in higher-level sales, marketing or client services positions. Your targets will consist of engaging new leads and generating meetings each month, identifying new prospects and revenue opportunities and constantly improving the effectiveness of our outreach.
Why Work for PhotoShelter:
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), unlimited vacation days, and commuter benefits.
- Prospect quality leads and generate meetings through email and call campaigns
- Qualify inbound leads to triage to sales representatives
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead engagement and meeting generation objectives
- Work with sales management to create and implement new prospecting strategies
- Identify revenue opportunities within new and existing verticals and accounts
- Leverage CRM and prospecting tools to execute, track and optimize outbound campaigns
- 1-2 year of sales or related marketing/business experience
- A commanding desire to learn, make a difference and succeed in visual media tech
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity and the genuine desire to educate and help organizations
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, discipline and commitment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, experience with prospecting/email tools a plus
- Embraces and quickly adapts to new tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university; Business degree preferred
- Knowledge of photography and video tech a plus, sales experience in this space double plus
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.