PhotoShelter is looking for a talented, energetic and analytical SDR Manager to help grow Libris, a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images and video. With 12 years in the cloud and over 400 million assets managed, PhotoShelter is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 professional photographers shooting for enterprise commercial and editorial clients.
The Libris SDR team is a crucial contributor to our success, generating awareness and developing a pipeline for our Account Executives. The SDR Manager will take our SDR team to the next level and report directly to the Director of Marketing and Sales. He/She is responsible for managing and growing a team of 7+ Sales Development Representatives and also implementing and optimizing processes and tools to increase effectiveness. Your objectives consist of leading and coaching the team to become better every day in engaging and qualifying prospects to set up quality meetings using the tools and resources available.
Why Work for PhotoShelter
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), and commuter benefits.
- Lead SDR team to optimize their performance and exceed monthly targets
- Create a positive culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Coach SDR team to improve how to prospect, qualify and set up quality meetings
- Manage weekly meetings with SDR team as a whole and each SDR individually
- Hire, onboard and develop new Sales Development Representatives
- Work with Sales Management and Sales Operations to ensure consistent quality and alignment throughout the sales process
- Measure and continually find ways to improve processes and performance
- Build and document scalable systems including Salesforce guidelines
- Coordinate periodic, cross-team account-based campaigns and outreach
- 2+ years of experience leading as part of high-performing inside sales teams, ideally in Mid-market or Enterprise SaaS
- 5+ years of experience in outbound/cold calling sales, exceeding personal targets for more than 2 consecutive years
- Proven track record of hiring and improving SDRs, developing their skills to the next level
- Driven leader with the ability to inspire others and being able to accomplish change
- Experience with SDR tools, preferably Salesforce, Salesloft and Sales Navigator
- Results oriented, metrics driven track record and analytical skill set
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding skills in both written and verbal communication
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.