Senior Product Manager, PhotoShelter
Amazing opportunity for an experienced SaaS product pro -- help us shape the growth of Libris, PhotoShelter’s cloud-based platform that helps over hundreds of major brands source, manage and share their photos and videos. If you have strong strategic vision and stellar product development acumen, and you’re excited about building tech that helps brands tap into the power of photo and video, you may be the product leader we’re seeking to help scale the Libris user base.
The Product Management role at PhotoShelter is responsible for defining and delivering products that create value for our users and drive revenue for our company. You will spearhead product development for the entire customer lifecycle, driving the process from research and gathering requirements through implementation, testing, and optimization. You will work with design and engineering and will lead our team to envision and execute new features atop our platform. You will define success metrics for features to ensure projects deliver proven value to customers and ROI to the business. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our team is consistently working on projects with the greatest possible impact.
PhotoShelter is an 11-year old, NYC based pioneer in cloud-based products that serve the professional end of the photo/video space. Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 400 million photo and video assets, for 80,000 pro photographers and hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes. Libris was launched in January 2015 and the early growth has been very exciting to our 55-person team. InternetWeek calls us one of the best places to work in NYC tech. Are you the product leader to direct the next growth phase for Libris?
- Develop and own the product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with our development team to launch incredible new features that solve customer problems
- Communicate product strategy effectively across peers and the broader team
- Direct ongoing user research and testing programs
- Partner with sales and marketing on strategy to scale our user base
- Ensure a cohesive (and amazing) user experience across the PhotoShelter platform
- Lead and mentor a team of junior product and project management professionals
- Create KPIs to evaluate and measure product success
- 5+ years of experience in a software product management role
- Passion for developing and delivering products that create customer value
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and software development teams
- Strong experience leading product development projects in lean or agile environments
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Passion for photo & video as both art and technology is a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional project management and analytical skills
- Experience working across functional groups, including design, marketing, sales, and client svcs
- Strong business intuition and judgment including the ability to define and articulate the value proposition and growth potential for new features
- Must be a self-motivated team player with an awesome attitude, able to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight; determining, and managing priorities is not an issue for you
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or business related field preferred
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be willing to work in our New York City office.
PhotoShelter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.