PhotoShelter has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, a copy of which is located here. The address of PhotoShelter's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (the Designated Agent) is listed at the end of this Copyright Policy.
PhotoShelter will (1) disable access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any Subscriber or Contributor to the Site; and (2) terminate the account and access to the PhotoShelter service of any repeat offender. This policy applies to all aspects of all services provided by PhotoShelter via the Site.
Reporting Copyright Infringements.
If you believe that content residing or accessible on the Site infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that PhotoShelter is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifying party (the Notifying Party), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
Responding to Complaints.
After notification of an alleged infringement is received by the Designated Agent:
- PhotoShelter will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- PhotoShelter will then immediately notify the member responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending Member) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- If the Offending Member is a repeat offender, PhotoShelter will immediately terminate such member's account and access to the Service in addition to removing the infringing material.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement.
33 Union Square West
New York, NY 10003
Attn: Copyright Agent